IBPS 3562 PO Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has conducted a preliminary exam of IBPS 3562 PO 2019. Candidates who will appear in the preliminary exam they need to know IBPS 3562 PO Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 for good marks. Candidates may also get the Syllabus details along with the test pattern in the Official website www.ibps.in. Other details about exam syllabus, the pattern is given below.
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Syllabus 2019
|Details about IBPS PO Common Written Exam Syllabus 2019|
|The IBPS exam will conduct of mainly in three phrases i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview. The preliminary exam will comprise of three major sections i.e. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language. The mains exam will consist of 5 sections i.e. Reasoning, English, Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge. The details of the subject are mention below.|
1. Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Time and work, Speed, Distance and time, Mixture and allegation, Stocks and shares, Percentages, Partnership, Clocks, Volume and Surface Area, Height and Distances, Logarithms, Permutation and combinations, Simple and compound interest, Equations, Probability, Trigonometry, Profit, Loss and Discount, Mensuration, Elements of Algebra, Data Interpretation (a. Pie charts b. Tables c. Bar & Graphs d. Line charts).
a. Verbal Reasoning – Analogy, Classification, Word formation, Statement and conclusions, Syllogism, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Passage and conclusions, Alphabet test, Series Test, Number, Ranking and time sequence, Direction Sense Test, Decision making test, Figure series Input/output, Assertion and reasoning Sitting Arrangement.
b. Non-Verbal Reasoning – Series test, Odd figure out, Analogy, Miscellaneous Test etc.
3. English Language:
a. Vocabulary – Homonyms, Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Formation, Spelling.
b. Grammar – Spotting Errors, Phrases, and idioms, Direct and Indirect speech, Active / Passive voice.
c. Reading Comprehension – Theme Detection, Passage completion, Topic rearrangement of passage Deriving Conclusion.
4. General Awareness: Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months, Overview of Indian Financial System, History of Indian banking system, Recent credit and monetary policies, Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc, Abbreviations and Economic terminologies, Banking Terms Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
5. Computer Knowledge: Basics of Hardware & Software, Windows operating system basics, Internet terms & services, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint), History of computers, Networking and communication, Database basics, Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses.
|Details about IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019|
|Preliminary Exam||Mains Exam|
|1. English Language: 30 Marks|
2. Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Marks
3. Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
Duration of The Exam – 1 Hour
Total Marks – 100
|1. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 60 marks|
2. General / Economy / Banking Awareness: 40 marks
3. English Language: 40 marks
4. Data Analysis & Interpretation: 60
Total Marks – 200
Total Time 3 hours
5. English Language (Letter Writing & Essay): 25 marks
Duration – 30 minutes
1. The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually.
|Cutt Off Score|
|Mean – 3/4th of Standard Deviation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD categories|
Mean – 1/4th of Standard Deviation for General Category.
There will be a second level cutoff point on the total as per requirement.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
|Details about IBPS 3562 PO Exam Syllabus & Pattern|
|Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
Organization Website: www.ibps.in
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Notice For: Syllabus
|Download IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2019 pdf|
|More Details: Applicants who want to apply for the IBPS 3562 PO / MT Recruitment 2019 they can get all details of IBPS 3562 PO CWE Syllabus PDF & IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019 on this page. For more details about IBPS 3562 PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 candidates should visit the official website or notification.|